HAHA thanks for the tip Seri! Well I just wanted to say that I sit in front of this girl in history and we are friends but I'm not sure she's a Christian or not. I've been talking to her about it alot because we talk about religion alot in our class. I finally just randomly invited her to church one day. "Hey Ashley you wanna come to church with me tonight?" ""Sure Sarah, why not"" "KOOL! ""But I don't know where your church is"" "poop." ""Sorry"" "OK maybe next week and I'll bring you directions" ""K"". Ya that's how our conversation went. Anyways, I really hope she comes this week because I really think that she wants to come. She doesn't usually go to church on Sundays so just pray that she will come on Wednesday and have a great time and learn stuff.
Ok this is the label that should be on ALL air mattress pumps across America:
WARNING SIDE EFFECTS TO THIS INFLATING DEVICE MAY CAUSE: LOSS OF HAIR, USE OF SCISSORS AND POCKET KNIVES, LAUGHTER, CRYING, EXTREME FEAR, DEPRESSION, AND LIVER FAILURE.
PS: MY BLOG IS www.tarzanxjane.blogspot.com (dont ask why its called that, just remember, it's Sarah your talking about)
Love,
Sarah Kay Lester
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sarah-
Just a thought, you could ask your friend to come home with you after school one Wednesday, then she would have a way to get to church. Then maybe her parents could jsut pick her up there... I was just thinking that might be a simple solution to your directions problem. :) Great job sharing at school with your friends. Its not always easy.
- Ash D
Post a Comment