Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving!

hey pals! I had an genius idea today. (duh what else). Anyways we can all put something that we are thankful for this year. My list is long:


  1. I'm thankful (and lucky) that I didn't get my hair stuck in my mattress pump at D-now
  2. I have two parents that love each other and love me
  3. I'm growing up in a God loving home
  4. I have all of my family with me (no serious illness or death this year)
  5. I've got friends like you guys in my Sunday school class that love me and support me
  6. I'm thankful for all of you guys
  7. I'm really thankful for Seri because she has inspired and helped me a lot this year in what she says and the points she makes. She really is a great person and I love her soo much
  8. (I just saw my mom throw something of my back porch) sorry
  9. I'm not hungry
  10. I have a house
  11. I have privileges
  12. I have great friends
  13. I have pretty hair (sometimes)
  14. 7th Heaven is still aired
  15. I know that I have an amazing church and I can go to anybody there for advice and help All the leaders at church (PJ, Brian, Ashley, Sarah, Pastor Richard, GOD..etc.
  16. And the list continues

Sarah Kay Lester

No comments: