LOL
Well just wanted to ask you to pray for a couple of things...
But first, I added mine and Sarah's blog to the watch list!!
So anyways. First I just want you to pray for my aunt, she has alot of her family with her this week and most So not have Christ for their lord and savior. So she really has an opportunity there, but its hard to take that opportunity when you are dead tired.
And I have a whole list of people at my school who need prayer, but right now I just need prayer to be able to share Christ with them because that is not happening like I would like it to right now. So just pray that I get into my quit times ALOT and be able to take advantage of small moments to share Christ.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I prayed for your aunt today. Keep living for Christ at school and oppertunities will come.
Love,
Ash D
Post a Comment