Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for soo much!! God's love, the Giants' amazing season so far, my awesome high school... but this year, 3 specific things come to mind that have had a huge, wonderful impact on me.

1.) My brother Vincent- he will a year old on Dec.4th, and he has taught me soo much; patience, responsibility, and unconditional love. He has brought this family together, and I love him soo much!!

2.)My hero on Earth,Ms. Rebecca Spath. Ms. Becky has been a role model, a mother figure, and a best friend the past few months, as I have dealt with argumentative parents/sisters, drugs, questionable friends, etc.

3.)My wonderful boyfriend, Josh Cole. He has been a blessing to me, helping me and supporting me. Never pressuring me, always helpful... He is wonderful, and I care about him so much. Thanks honeyy!


This youth group has also been a blessing, and I thank each of you soo much for that!

Now, go eat some turkey or something! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


♥Leynaa

No comments: