Monday, December 15, 2008

i heart you

Hey guys.....girls. I just wanted to say that we should all pray for everyone. I think that this year there are more people that need help. Especially since it's Christmas time. Don't ignore them just keep praying for them. Do stuff like the Angel Tree and Adopting a family. Heck dress up in a red suit and climb down peoples chimney (warning Police may get involved) idk but I just hope that we can all help someone individually. I'm going to the nursing home to give out Christmas cards because I love old people and I think they're cute. So if you like chimneys dress up in a red suit and climb down one. If you like food, serve food at a food shelter. If you like shelters, build one. If you like music, play some. If you like crayons color some pictures and hand them out. If you like scissors make some snow flakes. If you like money collect some and give it away. If you like mattresses and money, collect the money, go to a matress shop, try them all out till you find one that's just right and give it to someone. If you like ice cream, make it into a snow ball and stick it down your brothers back (ok sorry I couldnt think of anything else for that one) ANYWAYS my point is do something you enjoy for other people. Christmas is a great time for that!

Love,
The one and only: Sarah Kay Lester (actually someone told me there is someone on face book named Sarah Grace Lester but yall know thats not me, shes an identity theft)

No comments: