Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Ladies!!

I just wanted to let you know we are going to go after church this Sunday out to eat to have a little Christmas Party. Bring a white elephant or dirty santa gift and we'll have a great time. You can bring a friend if you want just be sure they have a white elephant gift. You need enough money for the meal that you would like.

I checked and La Foresta is closed on Sundays. Do you have any other suggestions.... I was thinking about Briggs, Texas Steak House, The tea Room... any other ideas let me know.

Sarah and I will bring you back to the church when we are done and your parents can pick you up there or where we eat, which ever is more convienient.

See you on SUnday!!!

<3>

3 comments:

Gods Girls in Prayer said...

LOVE THE TEA ROOM!!!!!



Sarah Kay Lester

Gods Girls in Prayer said...

I feel kinda rude but is there anyway i can go to someone's house after the SS party? My parents are going to be working on their adopted family's presents until later so they can't come pick me up.

thanx
Rachel

Gods Girls in Prayer said...

The tea room is closed on sundays